THE UK'S FLEET SUSTAINABILITY EVENT
GreenFleet Arrive 'n' Drive in association with EDF Energy is the UK’s only fleet event dedicated to helping you lower emissions and costs. This must attend event provides an intensive day of unique driving experiences, insight and information exchange to enable you to make fleet procurement decisions with confidence.
Leading manufacturers showcase their current and future innovations, with a vast array of vehicles available for test-drive in a variety of driving conditions and environments. Solution orientated product and service suppliers will also be on hand to highlight their answers to your pressing sustainability questions.
NEW! LCV showcase
- See and drive the latest light commercial vehicles
- Participate in our live “realworld use test” in association with LowCVP
- Meet new van converter, racking and fittings exhibitors
NEW! Sustainable Fleet Advice Centre
- Discuss your fleet issues with leading experts from Alphabet, BVRLA, LowCVP, EDF Energy, ICFM, CILT and Millbrook
- Learn from case studies offered by fellow fleet managers
- Assess your best practise. Is it good enough?
NEW! ACFO Conference & AGM
- Hosted by Greenfleet Arrive 'n' Drive for the first time
- Network with senior fleet managers
GreenFleet Arrive 'n' Drive – a serious event for senior fleet operators. Register today – you’ll be in good company:- 57% of visitors operate fleet of over 100 vehicles with average fleet size 442 and a combined estimated value of £1,500,000,000
Attending last years’ event, Motoring Journalist Quentin Willson, who champions the cause for environmental motoring, stated:
"This really is the crucible of what’s going to happen. There's stuff here which I have never even seen before, let alone driven. It’s an absolutely fantastic event."
Admission is free for qualifying fleet professionals, but capacity is limited. To guarantee your place, register today.